Thursday, May 27, 2010

breakfast in bed

What's better than breakfast in bed on the weekend?  That same breakfast planned and organised by your sweet five year old in his flannel pyjamas.  He greeted me with a lovely menu that he'd created himself.  I had been forewarned that it was coming so grabbed my camera (he's done it before but I've never bothered to get photos).
 I ordered coofe, warter, eggs and toast.  I asked why the "wheat biskits" had a picture of a strawberry, did it mean I could have strawberries?  He told me there was a picture of a strawberry on the side of the box.
After I'd eaten (delicious food cooked by B), #1 came back to visit and rescued me from a stay eyelash on my cheek.  It was so totally sweet and gorgeous.  This was the day before the grumpies started.

In our family we blow an eyelash away and make a wish.  
Do you do that too or is just us?

5 comments:

  1. Aw - how precious!

    Have never blown away stray eyelashes before!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa12:06 PM

    The menu looks great # 1 - what a lovely thing to do for your mum.L & C Grandpa xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we call stray eyelashes wishes. It's fun:D How gorgeous is your menu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, magic! I'd forgotten about the eye lash gem, thanks fir the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see the old MTG pad not going to waste B!

    ReplyDelete

so lovely to hear from you xx